Month of Coordination
When Newlyweds are asked what they would do differently on their wedding day, most often they say ”they wish they had a professional assisting them on the actual wedding day”.
For those who have planned their wedding, but would like a certified Wedding planner on-hand at the wedding, to ensure all the details are addressed and problems averted this is for you.
This service includes:
- Initial meeting 30 days prior to the wedding; to obtain all vendor contracts and discuss what is expected
- Unlimited contact by phone and email
- Attendance at Ceremony rehearsal (2 hours)
- An on-site visit of ceremony and reception site to address any questions or concerns with logistics
- Create detailed itinerary outlining all events, deliveries, pick-ups and distribute to all wedding vendors
- Main contact person to ensure all timelines are met
- Supervision of reception and ceremony set-up
- Complimentary assistant wedding planner for the day of the wedding
- Supervision of wedding day photo session ensuring that all necessary photo’s are taken
- Use of emergency kit for any last minute accidents (includes Advil, stain remover, gum, portable steamer etc.)
Investment: Starting at